Kiryat Atidim was established in 1972 at the initiative of former mayor Yehoshua Rabinovich.
Atidim is a privately-held company, half its shares owned by the Tel Aviv Municipality, and the other half by Tel-Aviv University.
The Founders' Vision:
- To encourage R&D in conjunction with the academia.
- A convenient environment for the creation of new business.
- Expanding employment opportunities.
- Expanding economic opportunities in the city.
- Furthering the business expansion of the north-eastern side of the city of Tel Aviv.
- The Company owns 90 dunams.
- Thus far, the Company has established 11 buildings with a total perimeter of about 250,000 square meters.
- Currently, there are 150,000 square meters available for lease. The remaining areas are consisted of service and public areas, parking lots, a commercial center and an energy center.
- Currently, there are 100 companies residing in the complex. Most of them are high-tech companies, financials, offices, business and other supporting service providers.
Proporties for Lease - www.kiryat-atidim.com/Properties-for-Lease.htm